Awards for the 2006-2007 AAPE Youth Championship
National Topical Stamp Show
June 15-17, 2007
All exhibitors receive Fran Jennings Medals (co-sponsored by the Postal History Foundation and AAPE), membership in YSCA (compliments of Ken Martin), participation certificates, and ribbons
- Youth Champion of Champions - the best youth exhibit shown in North America in 2005-2006. $100.00, ribbon,
and certificate - Donated by WESTPEX. Winner may also receive the Ralph Herdenberg Award and Ken Lawrence framed
- Liberty Award - For the best exhibit which follows the "traditional" form. $50.00 and certificate
- Donated by C. David Eeles.
- Welsh Philatelic Society Postal History Award - For the best postal history exhibit. $50.00 and certificate
- Donated by Welsh Philatelic Society.
- Howard Hotchner Award - For the best portrayal of American History. [May include Canada] $50.00 and certificate
- American Topical Association Youth Award - Best topical/thematic exhibit. Ribbon and medal
- NAPEX Awards.
- NAPEX Title Page Award - $50.00 and certificate – excellent title or plan page
- NAPEX Creativity Award - $50.00 and certificate
- NAPEX Topical Award - $50.00 and certificate – use & knowledge of philatelic elements
- NAPEX Thematic Award - $50.00 and certificate – knowledge of subject & good story line
- NAPEX Research Award - $50.00 and certificate – demonstrated research skills
- WESTPEX Awards
- WESTPEX Write-up Award - $50.00 and certificate
- WESTPEX Flora and Fauna Award - $50.00 and certificate
- WESTPEX Award of Excellence - $50.00 and certificate
- WESTPEX World-wide Award for best use of world-wide stamps/material - $50.00 and certificate
- APS Membership Award - Donated by Ken Martin.
- ATA Membership Award – Donated by Johnstown Junior Stamp Club.
- Potentiality Award - presented to two younger (preferably preteen) youth, a boy and a girl who are participating
in the championship for the first time and whose exhibits show philatelic potential. Donated by the Pinnacle
Stamp Club, Little Rock, Arkansas. $50.00 and certificate for each
- Unique Girl’s Award - Donated by Sandy Morris. $20.07 and certificate (The prize is
unique because its value corresponds to the year.