American Association of Philatelic Exhibitors
Hennig Award Nomination Form
Principally, excellence as a stamp show judge and/or philatelic literature judge, both as to accuracy of award levels and in being a skilled communicator so as to be helpful to exhibitors.
Participation in critique services, CANEJ, contributions to understanding judging through articles in TPE or other philatelic media, and/or working on ad hoc committees or groups toward improving judging criteria or the judging process.
Please see more detailed
Hennig Award Criteria
Please complete the nomination form as best you can. Not all categories need to be addressed, but 1 through 3 are mandatory.
There is also a
that can be mailed.
1A. Name Of Nominee:
1B. Name Of Nominator:
2. How does the nominee exemplify judging excellence?
3. Describe the nominee’s strong points in working with individual exhibitors:
4. Has the nominee been involved in educating exhibitors and judges through written articles, seminars or in other ways?
5. Has the nominee been involved in improving the judging or exhibiting process?
6. Any additional information the Nominator would like to provide:
Verification Word (to stop spammers)
Neil & Jennings Awards
Award of Honor - Gold
Award of Honor - Silver
Plans and Heading Award
Youth Main Page
Exhibitors By Year
Winners By Year
The Philatelic Exhibitor
Recent Table Of Contents
Updates and/or corrections, please contact
Copyright American Association of Philatelic Exhibitors (AAPE) - 2001-2016 - All Rights Reserved