AAPE - Youth Champion of Champions - 2008 Awards
Select Year (Exhibitors/Awards/Winners)
AAPE is indebted to the many generous donors (both individuals and organizations) who are making the following awards possible. Thank you very much for your support of these aspiring youth exhibitors!
All exhibitors receive Fran Jennings Medals (co-sponsored by the Postal History Foundation and AAPE), membership in YSCA (compliments of Ken Martin), participation certificates, and ribbons.
1) Youth Champion of Champions - the best youth exhibit shown in North America in the 2007-2008. Donated by WESTPEX.
Winner may also receive the Ralph Herdenberg Award and Ken Lawrence framed stamps.
2) The Caring Award in memory of Chris Winters, MD
in memory of Chris Winters, MD – for an exhibit which in some way (in whole or in part)
communicates the value of caring for others. Donated by the Pinnacle Stamp Club, Little Rock, Arkansas.
3) Welsh Philatelic Society Postal History Award -
Best postal history exhibit. Donated by Ann Triggle.
4) Howard Hotchner Award
- Best portrayal of American or Canadian History. Donated by John Hotchner.
5) American Topical Association Youth Award - Best topical/thematic exhibit.
6) NAPEX Awards.
A) NAPEX Title Page Award
B) NAPEX Creativity Award
C) NAPEX Topical Award
D) NAPEX Thematic Award
E) NAPEX Research Award
7) WESTPEX Awards
A) WESTPEX Write-up Award
B) WESTPEX Flora and Fauna Award
C) WESTPEX Award of Excellence
D) WESTPEX World-wide Award
8) APS Membership Award - Donated by Ken Martin.
9) ATA Membership Award – Donated by Johnstown Junior Stamp Club.
10) Potentiality Award
- presented to two younger (preferably preteen) youth,
a boy and a girl. Donated by the Pinnacle Stamp Club, Little Rock, Arkansas.
11) Unique Girl’s Award - Donated by Sandy Morris.
AAPE is indebted to the many generous donors (both individuals and organizations)
who are making the following awards possible.
Thank you very much for your support of these aspiring youth exhibitors!