Are you a Stamp Exhibitor or think you might like to exhibit someday?
Then AAPE is for you. Join with other exhibitors, from novice to advanced; from around the world in stamp collecting’s largest association for exhibiting. AAPE is your NUMBER ONE way to keep abreast of every facet of exhibiting and to learn effective exhibiting techniques.
The American Association of Philatelic Exhibitors invites you to become a member and receive the benefits of Philately’s most exciting organization.
Best of All, become part of an exhibitor’s organization where you can meet and exchange ideas from other more experienced exhibitors. AAPE members are always willing to lend a hand to
less experienced exhibitors. In addition to the benefits you receive as part of your dues,
you will also be supporting our youth in developing their exhibiting skills and encouraging youth in the general field of philately.
- The Philatelic Exhibitor, the Gold award winning quarterly journal packed with features, instructive articles, and news on the world of philatelic exhibiting.
- Exhibitors Critique Service, as you develop new exhibits, they can be evaluated (through the mails) by experienced judges, free. Only cost a photocopy of your exhibit and postage.
- AAPE Seminars, Informative seminars are held at every U.S. National exhibition and many local or regional shows. Occasional seminars are held outside the U.S. and at some International Shows.
- Annual National Conventions are held yearly at a major National Show and feature informative seminars, social activities for all AAPE members.
- Exhibit Archival Service, AAPE strongly supports the deposit of photocopies of exhibits at the American Philatelic Research Library, where they are universally available for examination by all philatelists.
- Title/Synopsis page Critique Service, Evaluation of these two key pages for existing or new exhibits. By a panel of experienced exhibitors and judges; uses email and electronic copies or USPS.
Please fill out the On-line Application/Renewal Form which has payment through Paypal.
Or print the PDF (31 KB) Application Form today and send it to:
1000 Kingswood Dr.
Akron, OH 44313-5921